Wednesday, May 15, 2013

For MARY!!!!  a bunch of random posts
Been donating blood every 2-3 months.  Not sure why my blood is so dark.  I look at other peoples tubes and mine is always the darkest.  hmmmmm..........

biggest freaking spring roll ever.  More like a burrito!

getting our sashimi fix at home.  Found a good fish store that sells really fresh fish near home.  

 and they sell these tiny ass avocados at the mexican store near our house.  I love them

just some fried chicken from Louisiana Fried Chicken.

one of the best tasting steaks Ive made at home.

baste with butter, thyme, and garlic. super hot cast iron skillet


a big ol patch of nasturtium near our house.  All of it is edible!!!

and again I pick wild fennel and violas at work to eat!!!

been trying to use more flowers in my cooking.  They are prettttyy

 might have gone overboard with these brussel sprouts.  =/  who cares its all fun!

I love love love our 3d movie room.  look its richard parker!!!

big ol beer stack at a korean restaurant.  Was so much fun to drink!

oh wow 140 calories per package for stacys pita chips!!!

WAIT A MINUTE!!!  200???

remember that truffle powder I made the other week.  Been storing the rest in the freezer and I put that shit on everything.  Fuck you Franks red hot granny.  Salmon avocado roll.

warm seafood salad.

 made a new box to give Oyaji



finally after two months I got my new knife from Japan.

this is the sharpest fucking thing I have ever ever ever used.  It slices through carrots like they are cooked.  That is what it really feels like.  When you chop green onions it just slides down with its own weight.  Its awesome.  Soooo awesome.

not sure why the manequins at work have such perk nipples.  I cant seem to stop staring.  Pervy

I bought an old school bmx scooter to scoot back and forth from Aminas office to mine!  

and we found an asian market that sells ding dong.  We stocked up this time so we dont run out again.



No comments:

Post a Comment