Monday, December 24, 2012

We made popovers for the first time.  Started with two eggs, a cup of milk, 3/4tsp salt, and 4.75oz of flour

nonstick popover pan I think you can add butter to the pan to give it more flavor.

fill each about halfway up

hot hot hot oven!!! 450 degrees for 20 minutes and then 350 for the next 20 minutes

my window is sooo dirty!!!

anyhew I had already pulled them and forgot to take a picture so I threw them back inthe oven after I had poked holes for steam to come out.

bunch of popovers we ate with soup.  Yum-o!!! 
This was our first attempt and they came out okay.  Now we fiddle with the temperature and ingredients to make deliciously huuuge popovers. 

and tonight we will be using this.... to make a new dish I havent seen or heard of before.  It will be my own creation!!! stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment